Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Meupiya na andaw!


Thoughts unrestraint. It is in this state of mind where creativity flows. The blogs herein relates to different persona of the author. The wandering of thoughts mean to advise if not amuse the readers.

Ang pakikipagsapalaran ni BatMan is a blog dedicated to my personal account as a member of the ethnic minority, my travels, my fears, my hopes, my observations on the environment around me

Mijn visie voor USM outlines what I think about my work in a university, dreams about higher education in the Philippines in general.

Quo Vadis Bayaws? relates my visions about agricultural engineering in the Philippines, our struggle as a profession.

I invite you to join me in sailing my cognitive world!

Indiwar Mamasapikir
P.S. "Saliling" means the one who advise

No comments:

Post a Comment